Neuropathology Society of IndiaHow it all Began.....in India!
Dr. Nuzhat Hussain, Member
The Society is a non-profitable organization with primary goal of promotion and advancement of knowledge and research in the field of neuropathology. Towards this end, the Society aims to:
- Establish, promote, and manage programs for advancement of research and teaching pertaining to neuropathology and its related disciplines.
- Conduct conferences, CME, workshops, seminars and demonstrations to enhance awareness and promote interest in the field of neuropathology.
- Evolve uniform laboratory based protocols and guidelines for diagnosis and reporting of tumors and diseases pertaining to neuropathology that can be applied in all centres in the country.
- Promote and enhance scientific exchange through interdisciplinary and inter Institutional collaborations in India and abroad.
- Increase public awareness regarding availability of facilities for laboratory diagnostic services in neuropathology.
- Interact with and other national and international bodies for promoting research and teaching in the discipline of neuropathology such as the International Society of Neuropathology (ISN), Neurology Society of India (NSI), Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists (IAPM), Indian Academy of Neurology.
- Assist Government and non-governmental agencies in all respective matters of neuropathology.
- Protect and preserve the interest of its members.
Neuropathology Enthusiast?We need You.
From the Blog
Getting out from behind the paraffin curtainread more
Teaching in facebook era FASEB Nice Editorial by Michael Hortsch Are you using Facebook to teach Neuropath?read more
Poem by Reeta Subramaniam Mani I screened the slide back and forth As I peeked through the microscope A furious looking cell stared at me Eureka! I exclaimed with pride and glee ‘Carcinoma’ was my undoubted decree My adamant colleague refused to agree He made a...read more