Neuropathology Society of IndiaHow it all Began.....in India!
- Establish, promote, and manage programs for advancement of research and teaching pertaining to neuropathology and its related disciplines.
- Conduct conferences, CME, workshops, seminars and demonstrations to enhance awareness and promote interest in the field of neuropathology.
- Evolve uniform laboratory based protocols and guidelines for diagnosis and reporting of tumors and diseases pertaining to neuropathology that can be applied in all centres in the country.
- Promote and enhance scientific exchange through interdisciplinary and inter Institutional collaborations in India and abroad.
- Increase public awareness regarding availability of facilities for laboratory diagnostic services in neuropathology.
- Interact with and other national and international bodies for promoting research and teaching in the discipline of neuropathology such as the International Society of Neuropathology (ISN), Neurology Society of India (NSI), Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists (IAPM), Indian Academy of Neurology.
- Assist Government and non-governmental agencies in all respective matters of neuropathology.
- Protect and preserve the interest of its members.
Dr. Nuzhat Hussain, Member
Neuropathology Enthusiast?We need You.
The editors Chitra Sarkar, Vani Santosh, and Geeta Chacko are eminent Neuropathologists at the forefront of diagnosis, teaching and research in pathology and molecular biology of diseases of the nervous system. In addition, the contributors to this book include more than 25 experts in the field of Neuropathology from leading institutes across the country, making it a valuable resource for clinicians, pathologists, students and scientists.
The list price of the book is INR 2995/-. Interested buyers can place their orders on the Publisher’s website and get 30% discount to all customers and free shipping across India.
The book is available for purchase on Amazon.
Note: The book will also be available for sale on the Publisher’s desk at NPSICON 2018 at Lucknow, February 16028, 2018.
From the Blog
Workshop Invitation Conference Brochure...read more
Getting out from behind the paraffin curtainread more
Teaching in facebook era FASEB Nice Editorial by Michael Hortsch Are you using Facebook to teach Neuropath?read more
Poem by Reeta Subramaniam Mani I screened the slide back and forth As I peeked through the microscope A furious looking cell stared at me Eureka! I exclaimed with pride and glee ‘Carcinoma’ was my undoubted decree My adamant colleague refused to agree He made a...read more