You can fill the online form below or Download the PDF form either to fill and submit or print and send to the Secretariat.
Who can apply for membership?
Life Members (LM):
Each applicant for life membership should show a demonstrable interest in Neuropathology evidenced by any one of the following criteria:
- MD/DNB/MS/DM/MCh/PhD in fields of pathology, neurology, neurosurgery, neuroradiology/other fields of medicine with 5 years experience in their respective specialty are eligible for life membership. Those with recognised degrees from abroad can also apply.
- PhD in Neurosciences/ Allied subjects related to Neurosciences with 5 years experience in the respective specialty are eligible for life membership.
Full Members (FM):
Those who have completed –
- MD/DNB/MS/DM/MCh/PhD in fields of pathology, neurology, neurosurgery, neuroradiology/other fields of medicine with <5 years experience in their respective specialty are eligible for life membership. Those with recognised degrees from abroad can also apply.
- PhD in Neurosciences/ Allied subjects related to Neurosciences with <5 years experience in the respective specialty are eligible for full membership.
- They will be eligible to become life members on completion of the requisite period of experience in their respective speciality.
Associate Members (AM):
- Postgraduate students pursuing MD/MS/DNB/MS/MCh in the specialty of Pathology/allied fields of Medicine / Ph.D. related to Neurosciences with special interest in neuropathology.
- Associate Members are eligible to apply for full membership of the society on completion of their postgraduate / Ph.D. program.
What is the Membership fees?
₹5500 (includes admission fees of ₹500)
For NRIs: 200$
New applicant: ₹1500
For renewal: ₹1500 per year
For NRIs: 100$ per year
New applicant: ₹1000
For renewal: ₹1000 per year
Payment mode: DD/Cheque/Online transfer
Bank transfer can be made:
Account holder: Neuropathology Society of India
Name of the bank : State Bank of India Vasundhara, Lucknow
Account Number : 64174356939
IFSC Code : SBIN0010512
To submit: Please enclose copy of electronically submitted membership form with DD/Cheque/receipt of electronic transfer and mail to:
Dr. Nuzhat Hussain
Neuropathology Society of India
How do I apply for membership?
What will I require to complete the application?
- One Passport size photograph (Max Size:2MB).
- Scanned copies of academic qualifications (Max Size:5MB).
- Life membership number and email id of those who are proposing and seconding your application.
- Details of the payment of membership fee.
Why Should I become a Member?
- Become a member and help build the Society to achieve its dreams
- Reach out to like minded in the country to share your views, knowledge and research findings.
- Participate in developing consensus guidelines for diagnostic neuropathology applicable to our Country
- Help propel Indian neuropathology onto the International map
- Participate in popularizing neuropathology in the Country through updates, CME, symposia and innovative web based teaching programs
- Membership privileges include reduced registration fee to the annual meeting.
- Membership will provide access to the website for quick and easy access to other members, information about events, recent advances, and access to case discussions.