Neuropathology Society of IndiaHow it all Began.....in India!
- Establish, promote, and manage programs for advancement of research and teaching pertaining to neuropathology and its related disciplines.
- Conduct conferences, CME, workshops, seminars and demonstrations to enhance awareness and promote interest in the field of neuropathology.
- Evolve uniform laboratory based protocols and guidelines for diagnosis and reporting of tumors and diseases pertaining to neuropathology that can be applied in all centres in the country.
- Promote and enhance scientific exchange through interdisciplinary and inter Institutional collaborations in India and abroad.
- Increase public awareness regarding availability of facilities for laboratory diagnostic services in neuropathology.
- Interact with and other national and international bodies for promoting research and teaching in the discipline of neuropathology such as the International Society of Neuropathology (ISN), Neurology Society of India (NSI), Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists (IAPM), Indian Academy of Neurology.
- Assist Government and non-governmental agencies in all respective matters of neuropathology.
- Protect and preserve the interest of its members.
Dr. Vani Santosh, President Elect
Dr. C Sundaram, Immediate Past President
Dr. SK Shankar, Past President
Dr. VV Radhakrishnan, Past President
Dr. Sarala Das, Past President
Dr. Nuzhat Husain, Treasurer
Dr. Yasha TC, Member
Dr. RK Saran, Member
Consitution of NPSI 2023
Election schedule for NPSI election
Date of start of nomination : 15th April 2023
Last Date of receipt of nomination : 28th April 2023
Notification to eligible candidates : 6th May 2023
Lats date for withdrawal : 9th May 2023
Program Schedule for the 2nd weekend webinar of NPSI for 29th and 30th July 2022.
Program Schedule for the 2nd weekend webinar of NPSI for 22nd April 2022.
Dear NPSI Members, We are happy to announce that the NPSI’s 1st Weekend Webinar of 2022, will be held on the 21st and 22nd of January between 5.30 and 7.30 pm. On the 21st, Prof. Fausto J. Rodriguez, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, will deliver a talk on...