Neuropathology Society of IndiaHow it all Began.....in India!
- Establish, promote, and manage programs for advancement of research and teaching pertaining to neuropathology and its related disciplines.
- Conduct conferences, CME, workshops, seminars and demonstrations to enhance awareness and promote interest in the field of neuropathology.
- Evolve uniform laboratory based protocols and guidelines for diagnosis and reporting of tumors and diseases pertaining to neuropathology that can be applied in all centres in the country.
- Promote and enhance scientific exchange through interdisciplinary and inter Institutional collaborations in India and abroad.
- Increase public awareness regarding availability of facilities for laboratory diagnostic services in neuropathology.
- Interact with and other national and international bodies for promoting research and teaching in the discipline of neuropathology such as the International Society of Neuropathology (ISN), Neurology Society of India (NSI), Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists (IAPM), Indian Academy of Neurology.
- Assist Government and non-governmental agencies in all respective matters of neuropathology.
- Protect and preserve the interest of its members.
Dr. Vani Santosh, President Elect
Dr. C Sundaram, Immediate Past President
Dr. SK Shankar, Past President
Dr. VV Radhakrishnan, Past President
Dr. Sarala Das, Past President
Dr. Nuzhat Husain, Treasurer
Dr. Yasha TC, Member
Dr. RK Saran, Member
Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Hospital RI is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Infections of Central Nervous system Time: Feb 18, 2021 01:00 PM India Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/2931947883?pwd=VVkzQUpUOVVRK0xBRTd3Y1AwbVhsZz09 Meeting ID:...
Program Schedule for the 1st weekend webinar of NPSI for 11th and 12th of December 2020.
Current Status in Neuro-oncology Travelling School of Neuropathology Under the aegis of Neuropathology Society of India Organized by Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad 25th January 2020 Registration Inauguration Session I Approach to the diagnosis of brain tumors by...
Updates in Neuro-oncology Travelling School of Neuropathology Under the aegis of Neuropathology Society of India Organized by Narayana Medical College, Nellore 19th January 2020 Registration Inauguration Session I Neuro-oncology: Issues and challenges in clinical...